So I've upgraded to the latest ASSP V2, which looks like version 2.0.1(3.0.23). It seems to work quite nicely. I did notice that the weird binary code that V1 intermittently output when clicking on pages within the webadmin is apparently gone. It seemed to have something to do with SSL. So, that's nice not to have, since it was rather irritating.
During the upgrade, it was a little rough trying to figure out which files were newer or older than others without version numbers, but I think I got it all sorted. I also had to sort out some minor config differences too.
Now, I've just switched over to using the rebuildspamdb now integrated into ASSP, instead of the separate V1 rebuildspamdb.pl script which I had called by cron. I assume that the use of the integrated version is now preferred for V2.
However, I'm getting some errors when RebuildSpamDB is run... these show up when it's checking the spam folder for whitelisted email.
What did I miss?
Jun-24-11 22:15:01 /usr/local/assp/spam
Jun-24-11 22:15:01 File Count: 14,740
Jun-24-11 22:15:01 Processing... spam with 14740 filesUse of uninitialized value $name in exists at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode.pm line 105.
Use of uninitialized value $find in exists at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode/Alias.pm line 25.
Use of uninitialized value $find in hash element at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode/Alias.pm line 77.
Use of uninitialized value $name in string ne at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode.pm line 111.
Use of uninitialized value $name in hash element at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode.pm line 115.
Use of uninitialized value $name in concatenation (.) or string at /opt/perl-5.10.1/lib/5.10.1/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/Encode.pm line 172.