please send the mesh which causes the problem to me. Zipped, without
textures, just the .dae file. I'll have a look.
Bye, Thomas - thomas (at) dreamworlds (dt) de
Am 22.05.2012, 12:39 Uhr, schrieb Massimo Del Zotto <massimodz8@...>:
> Thank you very much to all contributors to assimp. So far my experience
> with it has been fairly smooth - besides some misunderstandings by my
> In general, I felt it safe enough to promote all my asset pipeline to
> Collada. I use Blender as my DCC of choice.
> Hovewer, I have this failure today:
> Collada: 01.dae - Expected opening element
>> From initial experimentation, I concluded there's a problem with
> instantiated meshes.
> I deeplinked (ALT+D) each mesh in blender as much as needed and encoded
> each mesh property as a node name.
> I randomly screened a small amount of mesh nodes: they appear fine to me.
> I'd like to get some help in troubleshooting this problem.
> Massimo Del Zotto