Update of /cvsroot/aggie/aggie
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv18414
Aggie.cs RssSmtpSink.cs RssUtils.cs
* Incorporated Tim Danner's embedded-CSS-in-Email patch.
* Removed left-over creation/deletion of SmtpBatchEmailer.
* RssComponent now correctly writes any properties it has to the stream.
* Mail composition now separated from mail sending. This is a first step
in making mail composition an XSLT transform, which would allow people
to customize it (for example, send all items of a single channel in a
single mail message).
* Support for item/dc:date
- Added parser support for dc:date. If it exists, the aggregated XML file
includes the contents of this element as a child element called <date>
of the <item> element.
- Added support for the date field for the mail sink.
- Added p.rssdate style to default email.css.orig.