Dear gputils users,
gputils-0.14.2 has been released. The source code package is
available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils/0.14.2/gputils-0.14.2.tar.gz.
Widows 32bit setup package is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils-win32/0.14.2/gputils-0.14.2.exe.
gputils 0.14.2 feature list:
Numerous feature requests, bug fixes and internal enhancements are
included as well. For the detailed list see the ChangeLog file.
- partial .inc file synchronization with MPLABX 1.20
- fixed COD file generation for devices with program memory >
- gpvc improvements
- added devices 16f720, 16lf720, 16f721, 16lf721
- man pages updated
- genaration of absolute coff file (F_ABSOLURE header flag)
- added regression test for pic 14 bit enhanced devices
If you find regressions or other bugs, please report them to the bug
tracker on SourceForge. Feel free to give feedback on the gnupic