OSI-Approved Open Source (139)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (81)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (101)
- Linux (101)
- Mac (77)
- Modern (53)
- Android (45)
- BSD (23)
- OS: Windows ×
Visual protocol Simulator software is a complete IDE for proprietary protocol design, file transfer protocol FTP design, integration testing, text messaging, packet simulation, analyzing and data logging. Easy to use, no scripting is required.
Convert VT100 / ANSI incoming stream on a serial port to html page. Converti un flux VT100 / ANSI provenant d'un port série vers une page html.
Cross platform configuration tool for Ciseco XRF radio devices
midi2serial forwards MIDI data sent to it to a serial port. it can be used for an easy way to transmit MIDI data to a microcontroller like the arduino for example.
The milowidget is a coffee roaster profile/control project, using a Arduino contol board and implementing PID.
picure is a project using PIC microcontroller
plc connectivity and software associated on evolutive open os
pyTerm is a platform independent serial port (RS-232) terminal emulator.
Tracer utility and sdk for embeded development on uC platforms. The first goal of this sdk to download data streams from the target in debuging and testing phase. It is similar than microchip's RTDM and DMCI, but faster.
Serial to Telnet application for Windows and Linux build with wxWidgets.
A package to send files with ymodem over a com cable. Due to the very expensive 3rd party tools using unmanaged code I thought this could be done more simple so I wrote this it only sends but that's what most people need for uploading firmware.
It`s a simple terminal for COM port. It`s created over MSCommLib 6.0
BirdTerm - Bold Inventions Terminal -- A Java-based Serial Port Terminal program like TeraTerm. It implements ANSI sequences for setting text color and cursor position. It uses SWT/JFace and the RXTX Communication API.1 weekly downloads
This is an implementation of the ymodem protocol for serial transfer of data implemented using python.2 weekly downloads