OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (28)
- Windows (26)
- Linux (14)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Mac (6)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- OS: Vista ×
A utility to recursively search for files on the file system including zip, ear, war, jar, rar archives.
The final goal of this software is to ease to go back to the workflow from the final output. For example, you can find the original word file by right-clicking the final output PDF file.
OSSSE - (Open Source Software Search Engine). Webcrawler, parsers for HTML and other Documents. Powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering & much more.