OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- BSD License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Linux (57)
- Windows (42)
- Mac (40)
- Android (39)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (8)
- Virtualization (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- OS: Project is an Operating System Distribution ×
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
WebEnabled is a platform for hosting websites and web applications.
A universal 64-bit Operating Environment for Multi-Processor Machines.
YES Linux a distribution that is focused on ease of use, user experience, and the internet. In 3 screens a secure server is installed and administered from a browser. A user should not have to use the console, but can if they wish.
eduKnoppix is a linux liveCD to be used in education. It is derived from KNOPPIX eduKnoppix è un CD live linux derivato da KNOPPIX. Contiene numerose applicazioni per la didattica della matematica, della geometria e di altre materie
Embedded Linux platform, automatically built from source, for variety of network services including Asterisk. Based on astlinux and ptxdist projects.
"massix" is a new way to use effectively your pieces of hardware. A highly integrated network distributed operating system.
uPBX aim is to give the user a GUI to manage all the interesting features available on the CallWeaver PBX software, such as T38, SIP, H323, PSTN, Conferences, queues and many more.
The wirOS open source project aim at developing all the materials needed for the creation of an internet-based system such that you can retrieve your personal data and applicative environment from any terminal part of the system.