OSI-Approved Open Source (46)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Mac (56)
- Modern (56)
- Linux (32)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (31)
- BSD (25)
- Windows (21)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Solaris (5)
- OS: OS X ×
V.R.A.D.D. (Very Rapid Application Design & Development) is a free framework for *very* quickly building rich applications to run on (at least) Windows, Linux, and Macintosh, as either/both desktop applications, and/or remote (web-based/server) services.
XPInstaller for 3rd Party Apps is a project with the dual goals of keeping the Mac version of Mozilla's XPInstall stub application installer alive, plus promoting XPInstall as a deployment tool for all platforms XPInstall is available for, including OSX
A Graphical User-Interface for Mac-Ports.
iPortage is a gui package management tool for the Portage OS X porting project.
pkgsrc work-in-progress packages (old page)
OS X client management for computer and user related tasks in a network environment. Automates standardization of software, computer and user settings.