OSI-Approved Open Source (51)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (43)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (40)
- Windows (40)
- Modern (29)
- Mac (22)
- Android (14)
- BSD (14)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Translations: Spanish ×
GUD es un proyecto dedicado a la divulgacion, educacion y desarrollo del Software Libre basado en la distribucion Debian. El objetivo del proyecto es poder crear el mejor soporte en castellano para toda la comunidad hispanoparlante.
Quiwee is an unattended installer that will make your installation process much easier. You just need to select the application you want to install and Quiwee will download and install the application for you.
Seguro Distributor aims the design of an efficient algorithm that allows the safe distribution of public files, i.g., executables and source code. Files are decryptable with a public key, which is generated by a private key.
Cloning and Distribution System Image Operating Systems. Software that allows cloning and remote management of images of operating systems (GNU-Linux / Windows) using a desktop or web interface.
ULAnix is a Debian based family of Live-CD/DVD with customized versions of GNU/Linux plus specific applications, compiled and supported at University of Los Andes' Tech Park in Venezuela.
apt-w32 is not a port but a suite of tools inspired on Debian apt-get. apt-w32 aims to provide a way of installing and upgrading software from a central repository (normally over http). Several file formats are common to Debian dpkg/apt-get