OSI-Approved Open Source (207)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (168)
- BSD License (26)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- MIT License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (5)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (160)
- All POSIX (129)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (27)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (18)
- All BSD Platforms (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- OS Independent (11)
- OS Portable (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Modern (150)
- BSD (124)
- Windows (81)
- Mac (68)
- Android (35)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
Hot topics in Software Distribution Softwarep2p
Graphical tool for creating bootable USB stick from Linux ISO images
The linbench LiveCD is a GNU/Linux distribution made for benchmarking purposes - currently it only runs on i686 compatible processors that supports the mmx technology. It's console-based using an ncurses frontend for configuring the benchmark session.
Embedded Linux platform, automatically built from source, for variety of network services including Asterisk. Based on astlinux and ptxdist projects.
mod_torrent is an Apache module that uses the BitTorrent protocol for content distribution and implements a basic BT tracker. With mod_torrent there is no need to generate separate torrent meta data files prior to content distribution on your web site.
nano-X on android system, c/c++ implementation of the android system
Cloning computer-installations over a network using both unicast as multicast technology.
PHP extensions collection. Extensions which can't/may not/won't/etc. be taken into official PECL collection are welcome to join here.
Pure-Linux aims to be a very basic GNU/Linux distribution targeting experienced users. Basic in means of providing the "minimum" set of packages required to run the GNU/Linux operating system. Which does not explicitly imply being optimized for size.
iPods, PDAs, and mobile phones are locked down. Thanks to hardcore hackers, you can run Linux-based software on them. Then you can transform them into true read/write tools that free you to create your own gadgets. We are working to make that easy.
Source based automated packet manager.
Zinxy Package Management System
Easy P2P is a peer to peer filetransfer and chat network, but can be expanded to anything and can support anything to an infinate, its is very modular, our goal is to make it 100% stable and 100% better than other protocals such as gnutella.6 weekly downloads
An easy to use Development Environment for OS developers to design, write, compile, test, and publish new or existing OS projects with ease.79 weekly downloads