OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Modern (30)
- Solaris (30)
- Linux (28)
- BSD (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (23)
- Mac (14)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- OS: Solaris ×
Multiple Remote SHell Management On Demand aids in the management of multiple systems via SSH and shared keys. In its simplest form one can run one script on multiple systems returning and logging stdout and stderr for each system on demand.
A new, strictly lean, mean & clean and very portable implementation of the standard unix shell, for it to be extended and ported to other operating systems without hassle.
OS based on Agent based Security with a new type of split kernel and agents platform.
The devdaily.com transport command is an improved version of the Unix/Linux cd command. Think of the cd command with a memory, shortcuts, aliases, and find options, and you have the transport command.
Shane project is my first activities with opensource in opensolaris system