OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Info-ZIP portable compression/archiver utilities (Zip, UnZip, WiZ, etc.)3,040 weekly downloads
Disk transfer software for Apple II-era computers70 weekly downloads
This project is a effort to develop open source software for all old platforms, like MSX, Commodore, AMIGA, Atari, ..... and collect technical information about old platforms, keeping the "old skool" flame alive.7 weekly downloads
A collection of dozens of entertaining educational programs. Optionally bootable from Floppy, CD, or USB. Only the open source portions of FUZOMA are hosted on Sourceforge. Visit the Project Homepage for the full version of FUZOMA.
PICUBINO is an Open-Source hardware and software creative system for coded artifacts. It is the making system itself and the resulting coded object both, within the creation of its specific programming and visual assembling language.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
A portable rebuilt of the Atari 2600 console. The target is to rebuild the hardware all inside a box which will be used as it's own control. The games will be stored into a Flash memory and a menu-driven TV interface, in a BIOS, will manage the options.