OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use18 weekly downloads
Design of Graphical 16 bit OS for industry aplications,process automatization, where performance and UI should be well balanced it's coded under TC++ 3.0, currently on virtual machine design.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
We will develop a device driver for an accelerometer. And, we are going to create a 3D model of the 2nd floor of our computer department. Finally, we will provide an interaction between user and some of objects where are in the Robotics Lab.
Linux kernel for built in connectivity for channels with Mainframe and other High End Servers.
Project is a library of windows kernel mode drivers. These drivers intercept requests to file system drivers (FSD), filter and logging actions.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System
fs for tinyos from wiser, uh