OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- Linux (4)
- Windows (4)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
System calls command line utilties for Linux and all POSIX based operating systems. Allows direct command line access to many popular kernel system calls in text format. Makes a great internals teaching tool for operating systems.4 weekly downloads
Aggressive Rectangle Truncation (ART) with Location Verfication Mechanism is a localization algorithm in wireless sensor networks written in nesC.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Peer Agent is a system that enable a group of users to carry out automated complex interaction via email services without relying on a trusted third party.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...