OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
SangMyung Univ. Graduate Project Project: MyRTOS Team name:Software Craftsmanship Description: pxa255 based RTOS. Preemptive Multi-threading,Priority-base,Round-Robin Scheduling, Thread, Semaphore,Message Mail Box,Message Queue Management Support.1 weekly downloads
Agaseous-NES is a graphic app for creating integrated circuit layers. Developers can import Agaseous for SuperWikia Alpha .AJA (Agaseous Joint Application) text files to automate & create asauna plates. Also imports and intergrate Adobe .PSD files.
Binary Automated Data Exchange Language (BADEL) ornate systems; kernels for BADEL chests, resorts/settlement codes, argument prompts, nests for FIN/POD, datelines, operating data and nomenclature claims. Requires SuperWikia Alpha Mainframe frameworks.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.