OSI-Approved Open Source (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
Project aim is to optmize the use of user quota on server over network or even on single m/c. Ths is done by makng user quota elastic, allowing user to extend his quota prvided that space will be gven bck whenevr OS needs it.2 weekly downloads
Css menubarr. It include css to display menubar with attractive look and feel.Help full to create css menubar.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.