OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (33)
- Modern (22)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (12)
- Windows (10)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- License: Public Domain ×
I'm physically challenged and type with a stick in my mouth. I acquired an OLPC with "Sugar" for learning purposes and I'm unable to do one finger typing as in Windows OS and Apple OS.
Maximize number of requests handled in a IT Data Center by minimizing the Power Consumption for IT Data Center and ensuring the Power Consumption of IT Data Center is within the predefined threshold Limits of both Server and IT Data Center.
Practical Linux is Linux with a more stripped down operating system. It contains the more programs that are more useful to the user. It contains various games, windows hard disk access, and much more from a live-cd. Without alternating windows partition.
The Transport scrubber converts ambiguous network flows (TCP/IP) into well-behaved flows that are interpreted equally by all downstream endhosts.The Fingerprint scrubber restricts an attackers ability to determine the operating system of protected host
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
VT Xen Monitor provides a monitoring of all your VM in a Xen environement. By default you could watch the ressources avalaible and use by each VM. The release will be available on MS or Unix system.
Este projeto visa documentar a instalação e utilização do OpenMosix em um Linux Fedora Core 6.
it hs a gui ( graphical user interface) with minimal amount of software. it will only have the nessary to work. but u can download programmes off the net. it will have the console and system tools.