OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
An FUSE filesystem module that merges content of several directories in to a single directory transparently.2 weekly downloads
The project mainly deals with creating a Dual IP stack node with provision of complete support for both IPV4 and IPV6 in hosts and servers.
The objective of this project is to create a framework for developing device simulators for Linux. This will help device driver developers. More details will be added shortly
CyanogenMod for Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
Linux kernel for built in connectivity for channels with Mainframe and other High End Servers.
A Ubuntu distri for the HTC HD2
A very simple SNTP client for any POSIX-compatible system with ntp_adjtime() syscall. If compiled with dietlibc it reserves only 8kB in RAM and it doesn't memory leak. It synchronizes up to 1/10000s.