OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Linux (31)
- Modern (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (12)
- Windows (11)
- Android (9)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
The goal of this project is to develop a completely open source Cross Domain Solution that can be used in accredited environments by the U.S. Government or by commercial entities who have need to share data between networks that require high security.
CyanogenMod for Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1
An OS for everything.
A complete embedded operating system for proprietary SATA drive enclosures that simplifies the setup and management of logical volumes in a SATA RAID Array. The user interface is an intuitive web interface. Users can contribute to make it their own.
rtusd is a foundation set of real time enabled User Space Devices/Drivers designed to link to HRT high resolution Timer controlled POSIX threads and link re-factored Linux hdw drivers for 2.6.18+. rtusd propogates Linux RT to user space generically.
Your Smart Home Servant
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand