OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
This project is devoted to porting the first versions of the Linux kernel to FreeBasic.
OSSc is a Open Source Songs compose software for all operating systems.
Looking to fund building of GPL: Browser based P2P betting/trading exchange & account management system. Server/platform architecture accounts and debit management similar to betfair.com. 3rd party API to be completely open under GPL.
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.