OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (8)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (5)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
- License: Eclipse Public License ×
A Simple 'IDE'A for Linux Kernel Developers318 weekly downloads
Project's goal is to create better tools for diagnosing Linux systems. Diagnostics include first failure data capture, error log analysis, preventative testing, and system inventory gathering.5,654 weekly downloads
An eco-system of RTSC-based embedded C/C++ components that furnish a rudimentary hardware abstraction layer comprising basic I/O and threading services which can support a wide-range of embedded platforms.
OpenFive is an OS that is software and service compatible with the original System V UNIX, but not heavily restricted like the original. 1.0 is to be compatible with R4, and improvements will then be made independently.
Eclipse plugin for viewing LTT/LTTng logs.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
A lightweight, simple and easy to use embedded system task scheduler. RataOS is written as a high level C, with a simple HAL & API structure, allowing it to be ported between embedded devices easily.
Linux Kernel Configuration plugin for Eclipse (www.eclipse.org)