OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other Operating Systems (30)
- Windows (26)
- Linux (25)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Mac (15)
- Android (11)
- BSD (11)
- Modern (10)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- OS: MS-DOS ×
Utility to show keyboard information, eg keyboard id and scan codes. Used NASM assembler. Software uses the input /output ports provided by PC hardware for real IBM AT or PS/2 keyboards, this is emulated for USB keyboards and virtual PCs.
PC-TEST is a hardware detecting & testing tool (detection, benchmark, stress-test, S.M.A.R.T., etc.). It is developed to run on any Intel x86 compatible PC (including 8086 PC/XT). It runs perfectly under DOS but compatible with Windows & DosEmu.
SVGA programming under C++ ,pure C/C++ code used NO NEED TO USE EXTERNAL DRIVERS/FUNCTIONS, should WORK FASTER THAN OTHER SIMILAR programs... MAXIMUM OPTIMISATIONS for SPEED, VESA / VBE specifications followed TRY IT TO KNOW IT (OSDN work by AJJahagirdar
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
It is Drivers, utils and tools for Open Hardware Project watchdog timer by www.openhardware.ru.