OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Sleepycat License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (56)
- Linux (56)
- Mac (56)
- Windows (56)
- Modern (15)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- OS: OS Independent (Written in an interpreted language) ×
PortPal is a Remote Access Program that works with any 32 bit, 64 bit, and Cell System. Eventually the Mac system as well. It allows the user to directly access virtual ports and drivers on the customer's system at startup. Off a Floppy or HD.
This project intends to build a Linux Configuration Utility for HomePlug networks and a PowerPacket USB device driver for Linux.
A collection of hacks to control your Roomba from your computer in C, Java, Perl and shell.
A set of OSGi bundles to integrate ZigBee networks with the OSGi Platform. They include drivers to access ZigBee USB dongles, implementation of the ZigBee Cluster Library specification, ZigBee Profiles, and tools.
Project devoted to the development of language independent speech based interfaces for interacting with computers and other electronic devices.
Java API for LSB-100 (and comparable) LED message boards.