OSI-Approved Open Source (35)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (10)
- MIT License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Reciprocal Public License 1.5 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Mac (36)
- Linux (35)
- BSD (33)
- Modern (27)
- Windows (10)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- OS: All BSD Platforms (FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Apple Mac OS X) ×
Open source, cross platform driver set for the Rez Trancevibrator1 weekly downloads
This project provides driver and software for AIPTEK USB Tablets under FreeBSD.1 weekly downloads
FreeBSD 5.x driver and watchdog daemon for WDT501 ISA watchdog cards.1 weekly downloads
*BSD Driver for USB DSL modems using the Analog Devices Eagle chipset1 weekly downloads
Lcd panel based on russian microcontroller (analog SED1520DOA SEIKO EPSON). Driver for Lcd-panel for Linux.
The MCA166 is a modular detection system for ionizing radiation. This project is intended to create a device driver and additional software applications for this system to make it usable under additional non-Windows operating systems.
This is a debian package that contains a program for connecting with internet through MTS Connect. It is developed under UBUNTU 8.10 and GNOME for modems ADU-500A and ADU-510A.
PortPal is a Remote Access Program that works with any 32 bit, 64 bit, and Cell System. Eventually the Mac system as well. It allows the user to directly access virtual ports and drivers on the customer's system at startup. Off a Floppy or HD.
The dynax driver framework provides common C++ driver and device classes for platform independent kernel driver development. The framework is based on interface implementations for KMDF (Windows), IOKit (OSX) and Linux (planned).
It is Drivers, utils and tools for Open Hardware Project watchdog timer by www.openhardware.ru.