OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
Free Open Source H/W S/W for USB-GPIB interface5 weekly downloads
HW(VHDL) and SW of logic analyzer and On-Chip-Verification(OCV) for Value Change Dump(VCD) file format that exported to seemd SystemC ,ModelSIM, and many other EDA tools. Very easy and Simple.2 weekly downloads
Packet Digital's simple tool to query and configure AHCI SATA controllers from userspace.1 weekly downloads
Relacy is a framework for agent-oriented programming in C++. Agents are autonomous objects, they interact fully asynchronously with messages. Relacy provides means for defining user agents and messages, as well as runtime system.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Unix tool to control house automation interfaces like the ELV FHZ 1300 PC WLAN and send and receive FS-20, FHT and HMS messages.
A simple pic controller network with remote programming capability