OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Allows users to mount iPhones and iPod Touch devices as disks in Windows, allowing Explorer or any program to access the filesystem. Due to changes by Apple, now REQUIRES the itunesmobiledevice.dll from itunes 9.0 in its program directory.12 weekly downloads
Client and server implementations of the 9P and 9P2000 distributed resource protocols for Unix-based operating systems. See project home page for up-to-date news and source release information.1 weekly downloads
A FOSS operating system that aims to meet NSA's TPEP TCB A1 evaluation standard while retaining application compatibility at minimal performance overhead.
Anonymous storage of large files on the dead spaces of servers.
Windows ext2/3 file system support, include view, create, copy, delete, rename operations.