OSI-Approved Open Source (262)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (193)
- BSD License (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- MIT License (8)
- Artistic License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (242)
- Windows (155)
- Modern (150)
- BSD (140)
- Mac (105)
- Android (40)
- Other Operating Systems (31)
- OS: Grouping and Descriptive Categories ×
GUI-based project is intended to edit graphics parameters for GRUB (GRand Unified Bootloader) such as setting font, background colors and ability to set an image as a background.
read the start port address and end port address of a card installed in the pc.
Master Boot Record code with menu selection of the partition to boot. Fits in 1 sector. Supports boot from extended partitions.
Linux for Media Receivers
Alternative operating system for digital camera's using a clarity ASIC (eg gsmart 350) written in C and assembler. In a later stage extra hardware (sound, input devices..) will also be added. This will result in a very cheap wearable computer
runNetworking.sh: Bash Script for Detect and Configure Wireless Networks: Using paired combinations of essid-key_script values, Tested on Linux Based Systems
'shctl' makes customizing the shell environment easy and portable. Preferences are split into global, shell-dependent, OS-dependent, and machine-local settings.
saifix (sx) boot infrastructure project.
It is a menu based tools just for normal user to use linux as a simple tools that everyone turn on the power of computer he can choose what he want to do and try to do it with least steps
A script to create or update a 'master' grub boot menu that just contains each OS installed, and passes on responsibility of tracking new kernels etc. to other grub menus.
winstartup helps you change your startup-settings.
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.