OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
AIPL=Artificial Intelligence Programming Language (prounounced Ayple) AIPL is a new programming language that uses plain English psuedocode - AIPL contains an extensive set of commands that are driven by everyday English setences, key words and phrases
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Innova.NET es un entorno integrado para desarrollo de aplicaciones con codigo abierto, Compatible con .NET Framework, Totalmente en Español y Multip`lataforma.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...