OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- MIT License (7)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (97)
- Linux (95)
- Mac (78)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Android (41)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (12)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Test and Measurement
- Programming Language: ActionScript ×
Codes sources du projet dictionnaire-japonais.com, alias NFJ (日仏辞典 Nichi Futsu Jiten). Le but est de créer un dictionnaire franco-japonais de qualité, notamment en développent un moteur de recherche le plus performant et pertinent possible.
eBed is a web-based application suite designed to assist hospitals manage the daily census of patients and to maintain information about each room. eBed has been modeled to manage patient flow and occupancy status of beds of any type and location.
emartident offers a full-featured dental office software that completely integrates dental practice management, clinical charting & digital imaging. If you're looking for an easy & aesthetic dental practice management software, it has the right features
With eparts, you can manage your stock of electronic components. You can create and manage projects, part lists, suppliers, buying lists etc. and import projects from EDA tool 'kicad'. It's written with Ruby on Rails.
free CMS for electronic websites
Visualization can be a very powerful tool in understanding and presenting the properties of complex systems like networks. The aim is to develop tools for automated visualization of network systems and their behaviour. Use of ns2, Flash and AS 2.
Omoa is cartographic visualization framework that enables programmers and cartographers to develop visualization applications of geospatial and statistical data.
OpenMaps aims to develop a flash based 3d map viewer using multiresolution map data
pca view is a flash program which helps to display pca data in 3D