OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Android (2)
- BSD (1)
- Modern (1)
A brief physics book to summerize the physics that the authors learned in U.S.A.1 weekly downloads
TESMART system was aimed to assist HIV/AIDS patient data management who are on antiretroviral therapy (ART) treatment in resource limited area. The project was launched since 2003 in Malawi. (not finish)1 weekly downloads
Association de l'asie pacifique et de l'asie mineur : Mention projet \apac (SF.NET) Chancellerie fédérale Palais fédéral ouest 3003 Berne1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
JMultiGraph is a Open Source project for multi dimensional graphs. It supports multi fan-in and fan-out edges as well as several cutting edge graph algorithms based on state of the art research developed at Technical Universities.
SensorShooting is a shooting simulation system in Ad-Hoc sensor networks. This shooting simulation is writen in on nesC, which is based on C, to simulate a gun shooting at a static target by the IMUS Research group at NCKU.