OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
QWACK is a computer application aimed primarily at students and scientists allowing them to explore and experiment the concepts of computer programming by using the simple, but yet powerful graphical interface.
Computational implementation of 3D shape grammar for AutoCAD. For creation and use of shape grammars, with canonical shape representation, instance matching with shape emergence, full grammar rules derivation.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Graph representation of the parapsychological (scientific) models and propositions. The graph will help to visualize the relation between the diferent hypothesis and estimates the level of confidence of a given hypothesis or model.2 weekly downloads