OSI-Approved Open Source (220)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (122)
- BSD License (44)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- Academic Free License (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Qt Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (230)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (176)
- Windows (160)
- Modern (133)
- BSD (122)
- Mac (113)
- Android (32)
- Solaris (28)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- Medical Science Apps.
- Human Machine Interfaces
- Information Analysis
- Interface Engine/Protocol Translator
- Earth Sciences
- Ecosystem Sciences
- Molecular Science
- Test and Measurement
- Programming Language: Tcl ×
A library to process X-ray images from the Heimann imaging system. The XGray library has interfaces to C++ and Tcl and includes the graphical program XRayLab, which is written Tcl.
'Asynchronous General Purpose Interface Buss' for Tcl
Various scripts for several EDA tools such as: RTL Compiler, spyglass, lec, temposync, etc. Scripts are useful in IC design.
Grafical workbench for technical drwaings Different sheet types (e.g. SDL, FSM, block-diagrams) are supported Analysis functionality to extract transition-tables, pathes, etc. Export into graphical formats
linroute is an attempt at making unix/linux route detection/delivery without depending on the underlying os/protocols/drivers.
Read music by listening without seeing the score. MANOTE can enter and review music as text or braille. Make written music accessible to the blind, low vision, otherwise impaired & their educators. Exchange midi, sheet music, & other score formats.
This project is a advanced interface in Tcl/Tk for modelsim.
The aim of this project is to have a current implementation of the experimental VFER protocol (http://vfer.sf.net) within the ns-2 network simulator. The design of VFER can then be tweaked using results from this simulation.
SCADA system based in MySQL, TCL/Tk and PHP with drivers for the principal PLC's and controllers in the industry.
Processing and visualization of radar data for biological applications, atop the statistical language R.
Taho - tcl jabber bot.
It's an automatic speech recognizer (ASR) intergrated with several speaker adaptation algorithms. It supports CUED's HTK speech recognition toolkit acoustic model and acoustic features. It contains a library and a set of tools to extend HTK's funtions
SigLab is a signal calculator for Scilab. Its goal is to ease the analysis of signal processing simulation results. It allows to view and to manipulate monodimensional signals in a interactive and easy way.2 weekly downloads