OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (26)
- Mac (22)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- Modern (11)
- Android (6)
- BSD (6)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Programming Language: Python ×
PyµChameleon is the high level Application Programming Interface (API) in Python for the µChameleon board, an USB I/O interface with digital and analog inputs and outputs.
Convert VT100 / ANSI incoming stream on a serial port to html page. Converti un flux VT100 / ANSI provenant d'un port série vers une page html.
Veggente is a semantic bridge between incompatible protocols. Initial implementation will include support for bridging between HL7 version 3 and HL7 version 2.
A repository to support a variety of commercially available hardware components to communicate via the open source control protocol.
Sometimes you need to control jtag TAP to test pcb or download flash image via a parallel to jtag converter, but your hardware is special. With this module, you just need to know the JTAG operation you need, and write your souce for your self
Implementation of the Spinel 97 binary protocol in Python2