OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- Academic Free License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (6)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (86)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Modern (36)
- Linux (35)
- Mac (28)
- Android (14)
- Embedded Operating Systems (8)
- Programming Language: C# ×
UDIP (Unified Driving Information Platform) makes possible to bring together the most different mobile technologies to a easily expandable platform for PocketPCs in vehicles to make possible to exchange traffic informations between road users.
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
Open Source components for the VIZNET Information Portal
A "head tracking" application based on a modified version of Johnny Chung Lee's DesktopVR software that supports a regular web cam instead of the Wii remote control.
Environment for visual design and deployment of smart house
A .NET library for controlling the i-Buddy USB device from your own code. Build your own notification system to keep an eye on e-mails, website hits and server failure.
low cost EMG device
Handwriting recognition is the ability of a computer to receive and interpret intelligible handwritten input.
An .NET engine, handling messages from a reacTIVision server, using Ogre3D to display output and Bass library to mix and play music
is a chat robot for help webbrowser.
Remote Touchpad is a software, what gives your touch-screen mobile phone ability to act as wireless touchpad and keyboard for your computer. In addition it is possible to run in presentation remote control mode. Everything you need is a bluetooth module.1 weekly downloads
A Windows .NET application for monitoring bio-feedback data using The Wild Divine Project's Light Stone biofeedback device. Supports data logging, multiple graphs, and automatic gain control for weak signals.5 weekly downloads