OSI-Approved Open Source (251)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (169)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (33)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (26)
- BSD License (19)
- Academic Free License (7)
- MIT License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (233)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (165)
- All POSIX (105)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (49)
- OS Portable (27)
- 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- OS Independent (20)
- All BSD Platforms (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Windows (164)
- Modern (142)
- Mac (115)
- BSD (99)
- Android (59)
- Other Operating Systems (25)
- Programming Language: C ×
A simple librarie for human robot interaction
Open source, cross platform drivers for the AmbX Ambient Environment Feedback System
This tool provides users with a simple yet effective interface to data acquisition. It allows motes configuration, data retrieval and data storage in CSV format.
The open bicycle computer (oBiCo) is an outdoor computer to be mounted on your bike. We are providing an open source based plattform to ether use Linux based software or go with a small GPL'ed C++ OS (Booting in just 2 seconds)
AI simulation of human life and behavior, based on LINUX architecture.
control unipolar stepper motors connected to a parallelport.
SCADA system based in MySQL, TCL/Tk and PHP with drivers for the principal PLC's and controllers in the industry.
Programmable Micro Logic Controller
Decodes remote control signals comming from a pioneer amplifier.
voice recognition can make our lives easier.
weegie is a driver that allows a gamepad with dual joysticks to be used in place of keyboard and mouse for input under X11.
working with automatics ;)
Lintouch-NG is a fork of Lintouch, that is an opensource HMI software.1 weekly downloads
BEYE (Binary EYE) is a free, portable, advanced file viewer with built-in editor for binary, hexadecimal and disassembler modes. It contains a highlight AVR/Java/i86-AMD64/ARM-XScale/PPC-64 and other disassembler, full preview of MZ,NE,PE,ELF and other.123 weekly downloads