OSI-Approved Open Source (97)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (23)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Open Font License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (94)
- Linux (91)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- Mac (56)
- Modern (47)
- BSD (31)
- Android (24)
- Freshness: Recently updated ×
Open Firmware for K8056 8-Channel Relay Card
Network-on-Chip design exploration tool based on SystemC.
Tools and libraries for use with systemc and verilog
The goal of this project is to provide an add-on to KLayout (www.klayout.de) to create and visualize a realistic cross-section view for VLSI designs supporting a wide range of technology options.
SOCGEN is a collection of tools that will help create digital components/ip_cores and then integrate them into a "System on a Chip"(SOC) for use in ASIC or FPGA designs.
wxArt2D gives wxWindows applications sophisticated vector drawing functionality. It is based on a framework supporting multiple views within a hierarchical document. Supports drawing & (Graph) editing. In-output in SVG, GDSII, XML, easy to extend.
xerlox ( say: zer'locks ) is both a tool and a toolbox that brings Perl and Verilog together to create an efficient Verilog HDL design environment. xerlox promotes up-front documentation, efficient coding, and design reuse.
RxCalc is a calculator for the analysis of multi-stage receiver.1 weekly downloads
Educational software for designing and simulating logic circuits, with intuitive GUI, hierarchical circuits and multi bit buses, oscilloscope, and navigate running circuits hierarchy. Please visit project's web site at: http://www.LogicCircuit.org45 weekly downloads