OSI-Approved Open Source (83)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Font License 1.1 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (77)
- Windows (62)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Mac (41)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (27)
- Android (25)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
gPCB is a GPL, EDA program for board layout.
jEDA IDE (Java Eletronic Design Automation Integrated Development Environment) is a multiplatform, open-source tool used for electrical circuit design, schematic capture, simulation and prototyping.
mcuStudio is a development environment for Microcontrollers. It's based on Eclipse (plugin). The aim is to provide a high quality development environment for electronics. First editions will target Microchip Pic mcu's. Other mcu will be supported later.
This is a Gtk+ based program. Scope with measure facilities.
A back-end library for the use in creating an EDA application. The library includes Qt widgets that display schematic and PCB.
A free Computer Aided Design (CAD) program witen in Free Pascal.
A computing engine for ship hydrostatics and hydrodynamics.
SIMACH is a Emulator Development Kit. The goal is to develop a IDE that'll allow a developer to easily write and debug a highly portable emulator, automaticly generating code to the destination plataform.
openGL tool librarian/schematic netlist generator for PCB
Vaster is a EDA tool. It creates SystemC Cycle Accurate model from VerilogHDL RTL Model.
vcd2svg can parse Value Change Dump (VCD) files and draw an impulse diagram using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). It works together with the GHDL open-source simulator.
Verilog test frame generator - used for performance testing of Verilog run time systems.