OSI-Approved Open Source (83)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Font License 1.1 (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (77)
- Windows (62)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Mac (41)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (27)
- Android (25)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
A free Computer Aided Design (CAD) program witen in Free Pascal.
An assembler for the Xilinx Picoblaze soft processor.1 weekly downloads
The intention is to build a cross platform (Using Qt Cross Platform C++ Application Framework) Open Source batch PCB auto-router that can read and write Specctra files such that it can be used with PCB design software such as KiCAD.38 weekly downloads
qtwave is a vcd waveform viewer based on the qt 3.1 graphics library written in c++.1 weekly downloads
Open Teradyne wave files (.wav)2 weekly downloads
A computing engine for ship hydrostatics and hydrodynamics.
SIMACH is a Emulator Development Kit. The goal is to develop a IDE that'll allow a developer to easily write and debug a highly portable emulator, automaticly generating code to the destination plataform.
Circuit Simulator167 weekly downloads
Extensible and easy to use logic circuit simulator.1 weekly downloads
openGL tool librarian/schematic netlist generator for PCB
Vaster is a EDA tool. It creates SystemC Cycle Accurate model from VerilogHDL RTL Model.
vcd2svg can parse Value Change Dump (VCD) files and draw an impulse diagram using Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG). It works together with the GHDL open-source simulator.
Verilog test frame generator - used for performance testing of Verilog run time systems.