OSI-Approved Open Source (97)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (53)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Public Domain (4)
- Windows (91)
- Linux (87)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (66)
- Mac (63)
- Modern (31)
- Android (28)
- BSD (16)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
open survey station seeks to integrate the manipulation of files of total stations, with files GPS, as well as the work with levels. open survey station works with the Mysql database, GLS libs and PCRE.
OpenMaps aims to develop a flash based 3d map viewer using multiresolution map data
Using PHP-CLI to parse NMEA data to generate depth maps with GD
Reverse engineered communication protocol for the Mala ProEx GPR implemented as a command line interface running on unix systems (master branch). The communication protocol was ported to a graphical user interface (gui branch) applicable to embedded systems through the use of the Qt toolkit (tested on Armadeus Systems APF27 board). The GUI includes GPS datalogging capability assuming a receiver providing NMEA sentences at 4800 bauds is connected to the host computer. Because the software requires access to the raw socket communication, it must be run with administration (root) privileges. A dedicated mode for sensor reading through the wireless GPR link is implemented through 2 separate time-windows, one for subsurface structure analysis and the other for sensor signal recording.
Yet another passive seismology toolbox for Matlab & GNU Octave.
Voc2RDF facilitates the transformation of simple vocabularies into a format that could be used by Semantic Web tools.
Xenophon transfers the log of your wintec wbt-201 gps data logger to your mobile phone. The logfiles are written in wintec's .tk1 format. They can thus be further processed by gpsbabel or timemachineX on your pc.