OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (35)
- Windows (35)
- Linux (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Mac (9)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- OS: Windows 7 ×
R-Portfolio - breakeven optimally diversified investment portfolio. Оптимально диверсифицированный инвестиционный портфель.1 weekly downloads
This program scans WAP RSSI readings and turns then into an ARFF file.1 weekly downloads
Powerful machine learning modeling software suitable for industry use.
Open Source - Ruby Program Make your computer live, your computer now will be able to recognize and respond in many different languages. Customizable settings, create a personality for the computer. Give life to your computer!
Simulation of many neural networks on a 2D map with evolution.
It's a student project for SUPINFO .Net labs. It consist to develop a speech-recognition engine for a few words with a database of .vocal stamps.
Software for assigning supertags.
Synteniser is an application for visual synteny analysis using an adaptation of the Smith-Waterman sequence alignment algorithm to work at the gene rather than the nucleotide level. Synteniser also includes BRH and pattern analysis algorithms.
Acquire and manipulate images from a camera in real-time