OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Linux (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- BSD (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
partitioning backup recovery and all kind of boot loaders1 weekly downloads
This project is for a small operating system optimized specifically for switching and routing voice packets on the amd64 platform. The license is currently undecided. Please subscribe the pillaros-design list with suggestions and ideas.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
This is a jpeg2ascii converter that does not use the aalib which make it small, fast, and lightweight enough to be included for use as a viewer in the latest code for the popular and near ubiquitous lesspipe.sh utility.
NOT - Filter log files to remove events you don't care about.