OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Microsoft Public License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Windows (10)
- Modern (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
I/O performance Analysis Tool4,084 weekly downloads
The Platform Initialization Self-Certification Test(pi-sct) project has source for exercisersizing interfaces in a platform and verifies compatibility to the PI specification with specific tests on PEI and DXE Foundations from PI Spec on UEFI uefi.org.25 weekly downloads
Criminal minds revealed and played. Criminal acts in all sorts of places with great animation and daily updated by Developer Fontella Moneet Farrar.1 weekly downloads
Aplicaciones PORTABLES (sin instalacion) para Windows y Linux. Entre ellas hay msn, gestor de descargas, utilidades IP, JUEGOS BUENISIMOS!!! miren las capturas de pantalla.
BPPS offers a wide range of links for all your home and business needs
On Stop surely a show stopper.
RGE Game will be one of the great game engine having all modern technological capabilities. It is compatible with Windows,Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and also Mac platform.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Doom port for the Extensible Firmware Interface