OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PC application intendend to be used by shadowrun game master (RPG). Rules are based on the sr4 rulebook. You have the possibility to create character, weapons, ammo, protections (most of those available in the core book are already available)...I've des1 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Terminal Software of Storage, directed to the development of a control system warehouses, the license of this software is Open Source Initiative (CDDL), software is developed under standards opened.
Reentry Evolution Architecture The idea is to develop a toolset- and serverinfrastructure on top of common object runtime environments (J2EE,.NET and/or other) that supports evolutionary model driven and language oriented development for SOA and REST.
Talking Digital Clock will be an application available in J2ME for phones/PDAs compliant to MIDP 2.0 and CLDC1.0/1.1. A similar application with more advanced functions/functions will be developed in .Net using C# and .Net 2.0.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
GPS solution for handhelds/mobile phones mainly intended to work with OSM data (OpenStreetMap.org) but also other XML map data.