OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Linux (8)
- Modern (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Narrows search result produced by popular Internet search engines, allowing to put extra filtering conditions, as certain words presented, certain words excluded, and so on.13 weekly downloads
1. WEB-Based Helpdesk Application 2. Internet commerce1 weekly downloads
Dynamic DNS Updatescript and Web Management1 weekly downloads
Mailafar is a mail server designed for use in difficult communication environments providing a full set of Internet email protocols, web mail, web admin, dial-in and wireless LAN access control. It will run on Linux, FreeBSD and Windows.
Content Manage System fo free using.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
this is university based research project.
Korisne CD ("Korisne" the croatian translation of the world "Usefull") is a CD filled with the usefull Open Source tools and their documentation for Windows.
The noid utility creates minters (identifier generators) and accepts commands that operate them. Properly managed, the identifiers can be used as long term durable information object references within naming schemes such as ARK, PURL, URN, DOI, and LSID.