OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (4)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use23 weekly downloads
uDOS is a free operating system built on the FreeDOS kernel with DJGPP. uDOS provides an integrated suite of features inluding Perl, Python, etc., as well as a Watt-32 based networking environment and ELF library support. Can be run live from CD image.10 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A compiler which translated AspectFun program into Haskell.
C-Crypt is a C-based encryption utility which encrypts the contents of .txt or other simple text files using mathematical logic. The logic are easy to understand and can be changed from person to person.
A Simple Software that can calculate Complex Numbers, for Academic use. Binomic (a+bi) & CIS.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The numeric method of Newton Raphson in C