OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Mac (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is an addon for the game IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, which adds a fictional version of the F-86 Sabre Jet fighter to this game, the F-86J. The -J has more powerful Orenda Engines and carries Sidewinder missiles as well as other additional ordnance.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Ease Is A Computer Programming Language/Tool With A GUI IDE. This Is Targeted Towards Kids, As They Can Use It To Experement And Learn Other More Complex Languages.
Is a Framework to web development using concepts of Architecture 3-tiers and using ADOdb Api to connect to database. In future will be an example of implementation with this frame, but with a little experience anyone can develop with this frame. Using PH
RGE Game will be one of the great game engine having all modern technological capabilities. It is compatible with Windows,Sony Playstation, Microsoft XBox, and also Mac platform.
The superhero mod created for the Source engine.
Xilinx USB Cable drivers (for impact software) to run under Linux SUSE 10.1
bunch of code for cake