OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (11)
- Windows (11)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Android (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Real-time interactive fractal zoomer314 weekly downloads
GGI stands for "General Graphics Interface", and it is a project that aims to develop a reliable, stable and fast graphics system that works everywhere. We want to allow any program using GGI to run on any platform requiring at most a recompile.21 weekly downloads
NedoPC SDK is a set of development cross-tools (compilers/emulators) to develop system and user software (and hardware) for some old home minicomputers and new "homebrew" hobbyist-friendly computers (including development of that kind of computers)2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Provide card images for card games1 weekly downloads
Custom Kumando Virtual Operating System.
A fork of the QEMU emulation system to allow all people to run multiple OS systems from a main system drive or partition such that they can provide their OS machines with whatever degree of direct hardware access or emulated hardware access needed.
Extensible language for portable parallelism. Any visual element may be used to extend program syntax and a re-writing rule defined for it. Syntactic elements have properties attached, enabling symbolic manipulation to specialize to hardware.
This is a Perl SVG module wrapper for bioinformatics/science plotting library and toolkit.
A portable version of the ProQuake Quake1 (NetQuake) engine.