OSI-Approved Open Source (178)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (111)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- BSD License (14)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- MIT License (9)
- zlib/libpng License (7)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Microsoft Public License (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (209)
- Windows (209)
- Modern (60)
- Linux (27)
- BSD (14)
- Mac (14)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a small project to make a 2d action rpg game based very loosely upon Berserk the anime/manga; mostly just the main character Gattsu, and the atmosphere of that world.
This is a game developing project, basically is a estrategy game based in turns.
gnome is a set of project. gnome 2d is a implementation of robots riccochet with Win GDI. gnome 3d will be a DirectX 3D implementation with gnomes instead of robots.
A set of libraries, written in C/C++, to perform multimedia operations on Windows systems. These libraries are especially suited for performing psychophysical experiments on human and animal vision.
mod_sa (formerly m0d_s0beit_sa) is a Multi-purpose tool for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP)
A 2D action RPG adventure!
SHIFT is a 3D car simulator, but like classic 2D games. The project is just developing under DirectX, C++ and GPL license. It includes a simple 2D graphical engine. Details at: http://es.geocities.com/shift.videogame/
Small 2d game with DirectX for Windows.