OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (6)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Virtualization (63)
- Windows (50)
- Linux (49)
- Modern (40)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- Mac (31)
- BSD (17)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Android (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Linux Game Server Project is an effort to create an Open Source Virtual Game Server. This project leverages the flexibility of VMware, with the combined brawn of Debian to provide a versatile and easy use Web Managed Game Server platform.
This project will allow for rapid backup of virtual machines using LVM snaphosts on linux.
Virtual Backup is a generic command line/gui utility to backup and restore Virtual Machines.
Here To Dominate The Virtual World With Your Help.
A multi-format music organizer, tag editor, player, and converter.
Platform for the rapid development of applications of software. Created under the architecture JEE5.There uses templates personalized to any architecture or language(.Net,C++,Delphi,Php...)It He can manage to reduce up to 70 % the development application
This is a CRM application which will be developed in .NET 2.0, C# and will use the Sql server and other popular databases. This application will have an active integration with DNN and also the popular Accounting Packagaes like Quick book.
Twitty is a bash script to twitt your voice from your twitter account without logging in in the traditional way.
I wish to develop software for taxi data head, current specifications use expensive licenced java script i think. I need an open source or other type of product I could get developed.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
vMonitor is a system tray application that monitors the status of a virtualization solution. Currently vMonitor is supported on Microsoft Windows, OS X, Gnome, and KDE for monitoring VMware Infrastructure.
Some simple tools to create empty virtual machines for VMWare products including VMPlayer
A mail server suite for SMTP (ESMTPSA), HTTP, POP3 and IMAP4v119 weekly downloads