OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Modern (10)
- Windows (10)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
It's a place to get software for slax, porteus, ubuntu and windows.1 weekly downloads
Script for kvirc client
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
This project is a set of two libraries that allow one to include in one's project all that is needed to create a character, including (but not limited to) user controls, random name generators, weight/height algorithms...
The 6 elements are rising up to destroy our world! Create a character and fight through droves of enemies to save this world. 3D RogueLike game, built using XNA GameStudio.
EvilUtilities is a collection of utilities for Win32 providing various system-wide tools to aid and speed up every-day work on Windows based systems.
GnuWin64 provides Win64-versions (x64) of GNU or similar open source tools. The ports are native ports, that is they rely only on libraries provided with 64-bit Microsoft Windows operating system for the AMD64 and Intel64 (EM64T) architecture.
3D .NET engine for Windows, Linux, Mac24 weekly downloads
The Red Piper project simplifies client/server connections. Standard connection stacks on market-leading app server and client platforms frees developers from Web browsers, and enables native clients.
"Announcing The Robolinux Multimedia Bonanza!" V8.3 Raptors3,410 weekly downloads